Friday 2 May 2014

Skip Hop Dash Changing Bag

I hadn't really spent a great deal of time thinking about which changing bag to get but on yet another preganancy browse in Jojo Maman Bebe this just lept out at me! For a start Masons gender was still a mystery so I didn't want the usual pinks or blues and as our pram was black (definitely needed jazzing up!), this was perfect in the looks department!


This had been our changing bag for 7 months now and in that time it's good looks have been matched with its practicality. It's so roomy, fitting in everything I've ever needed with me, it has many so compartments to stash your essentials in, including a handy mummy section (saves on a handbag!) and insulated bottle compartments. It has a good size change mat included. The fabric is weather proof and is super durable, I think you'll agree that this dosnt look like it's been used every day for 7 months! 


But possibly my favourite feature of my Dash bag is the buggy clips! Absolute genius. How I feel for mums with their lovely looking bags banging against their dirty pram wheels and into their shins! This little number simply clips round my pram handles and sits neatly at an easily accessible position! 


Skip hop produce this bag in a number of lovely prints, and this print is available in I the other bag styles too. For stockists visit: http://www.skiphop.com/home/storelocator/


No comments:

Post a Comment