Sunday 21 September 2014

Mamas and Papas Armadillo Stroller Review



Mason was starting to look squished in it and I was tired of pushing it and having to take it apart....the travel system had to go! It all started after pushing a lovely lightweight compact stroller on our holiday in June. The travel system seemed sooo cumbersome afterwards. My hunt for new wheels began in earnest and the majority of strollers on offer had umbrella folds and for me looked and felt a little flimsy!

Then I found the Mamas and Papas Armadillo! 

We have been using this nearly 3 months now and I can't fault it. 



Things I love:

•Full recline
•Large comfy seat
•Massive hood
•Massive basket (3 bags of supermarket shopping!)
•Smooth ride
•Easy to steer even one handed
•Compact one handed fold
•Lightweight (8kg)
•Rain cover included
•Peek a boo window
•Car seat can be attached using adapters.



This stroller needs all our needs in a smaller, lighter and easier to fold package!  



Some things to consider:

•Other reviews state the yellow hood attracts bugs! (Hence our black one!)
•Fold may be bulkier with a footmuff attached. 
•Forward facing only. The stroller can be used from birth but for this reason I would be reluctant to use it before 6 months of age. You can however attach a car seat using adapters that is parent facing. 
•Handle height cannot be adjusted. I'm 5'4" and find it a good height.
•Price. At £199 it's expensive for a stroller but in my view worth it! 


http://www.mamasandpapas.com/cat/armadillo-campaign/?cm_re=InteractiveBanner-_-Armadillo-_-CampaignSlide1

No comments:

Post a Comment